Friday, April 2, 2010

Another Busy Night for Mabel

Last night, I finished this courthouse steps for Stefanie. Square Spiral by Keryn Emmerson was the panto, Lave Colorburst thread and a prewound black bobbin, and Hobbs 80/20 batting. I considered using a black batting for this one, but didn't this time.



I then loaded both NICU quilts and quilted them in a flash, with a meander. I used white PermaCore thread and a leftover piece of Hobbs 80/20.




I finished piecing this baby quilt and then quilted it using Daisy Swirl by Jodi Beamish, white PermaCore thread and Hobbs 80/20. This is a new panto and I just love it. I can't wait to wash this one and see how soft it gets.




And the back:

4 comments:

vivian said...

Boy-Mabel was busy!! Love the square spiral.

Susan said...

You are making real progress.

julieQ said...

Pretty quilting...does Mabel want the weekend off?? Seriously, just gorgeous quilting!

Terry Quilts said...

Very nice quilting, Thanks for including the name of the panto, I went looking today and will go back shopping tomorrow. Have a Happy Easter.