Thursday, September 30, 2010

Julie's Quilts

I've quilted for 2 Julie's this past week.

First my daughter, Julie's, Turning Twenty:


Oh my gosh, I love this quilt. I have made a few Turning Twenty quilts and this is by far the prettiest I've seen. It was made from a layer cake and now I'm on a mission to get one for myself.



I quilted it with the Feather Me Panto by Keryn Ememrson, camel PermaCore thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.

And the back:



Second is a friend, Julie's, very first quilt.




Her mom, Angie is a fairly new quilter and Julie visited us at Spring break Camp in March and she was hooked. She did a nice job putting this one together.



The quilting is Fay Feathers by Lorien Quilting, Sea Crystal PermaCore thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting. I love this thread on the burgandy fabric!

And the back:

1 comment:

Susan said...

I will agree with you, that is the prettiest Turning Twenty I have ever seen. But then those are my favorite colors.