Sunday, December 19, 2010

T-shirt Quilt



This quilt was put together very quickly and is a surprise gift to Sara's husband, the owner of the shirts. She brought them to me with labels on each shirt telling me where the shirt was supposed to go. That made my job much easier, as there was no designing time for me. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but she decided to give it to him today, on his birthday.

Speaking of birthdays, today was Dan's birthday. We had brunch at the Trails with 2 of my children and their families. It was very enjoyable! Some Christmas presents were exchanged because Jason's family is heading to Florida for Christmas!

Quilted with Square Spiral panto, gray Permacore thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.

1 comment:

vivian said...

Looks great-I love that square spiral pattern!