Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Virginia's Quilts

Here are #2 & #3 of Virginia's Christmas quilts.

I've had the #2 Brown and Green one done for a couple weeks now, but hadn't taken any pictures of it besides the one for "What's on Mabel."

I think she made one similar to this last year also and this one is just a great. I love all the different greens.

I chose Popcorn for the pantograph, and Permacore Camel thread.

This one with 1930's fabrics is just too cute. Dan said last night it would make a great baby quilt, so I'll have to remember the pattern when I need another baby quilt.

The center is Angel Wings panto, and the inner border has rick-rack. At least that's what I'm calling it because it reminds me of rick-rack.

The outer border is just a meander.

I couldn't get all of the the last row of the panto in, so I changed the butterflies to have 2 bumps on their wings instead of 3. It was a struggle to remember that each time I approached the butterflies.

No comments: