Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Weekend Retreat

The planning committee for Commn Threads Spring Break retreat had a weekend retreat to do some planning and get our ducks all in a row for the upcoming Route 66 retreat. We traveled a little over an hour to River Retreat Center in Perrysville, IN.  Very nice one story house for up to 10 quilters. The owners were great to work with. Will probably be back.

I finished the Amish With a Twist 3 quilt.

Added top-stitching on these birthday table runners.



Added the last border piece to this little quilt. I'll have to search my blog to find out the details of this one. I do know it has been in my sewing room for some time, miss new one side of the border. I found that strip of fabric when I sorted my Christmas fabric last week.


I made some progress on my ongoing leader/ender project.


Tomorrow it's back to customer quilting.

No comments: