Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More than just Pantos!

Yep, occasionally I do custom quilting and tonight was one of those times. This quilt was made by Carole and it is cute as can be.

I love the bluework and the balance of white and 1930's prints gave me some nice space for quilting.

Janet was here while I was quilting and when I started on this new border design I learned from Deloa Jones in Paducah, we both thought it was a bit too girly.

So, I spent some time frogging and replaced it with this.

Continuous curves:



And the back, which looks good, even with inside lighting.


Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh this is way too cute! And the quilting is beautiful too!

julieQ said...

Ruth, your quilting is just beautiful!!

Judy said...

That's a real cute quilt and your quilting is awesome.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

beautiful....the quilting is gorgeous

Mimi said...

All the elements are beautiful. You did a great job on this one.

Vicki W said...

That is really lovely!

fiberobsession said...

Nice job. Hope you use the Deloa border in another quilt. It really looked pretty.