Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grizzly Jacks Grand Bear Resort


I took 3 of my teenage granddaughters to Grizzly Jacks this weekend and we had a wonderful time. We stayed in a Family Suite in the Lodge. The Cabins and Villa's looked wonderful, but it was nice being right in the same building as the water park and arcade. I was worried that they would be bored, but I shouldn't have, as they really enjoyed themselves. I enjoyed the lazy river and wave pool myself. The very reasonable price included admission to the water park and indoor amusement park. They set up a video room every evening and we watched Despicable Me last night, and even had a bag of popcorn to enjoy with the movie.
Our overall experience with Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort was excellent, we have every plan on returning. The property is well maintained, the staff is friendly and make you feel welcomed. I give this resort a big thumbs up! Wish it was a bit closer though!

No comments: