Friday, February 8, 2013

Quilts For Kids

Last month I went to the sewing day for the Indiana Quilts For Kids and I made these two trip quilts.

I quilted them this week using Here Comes The sun panto, which I LOVE!, and used white Omni thread and one has Warm and Natural and one has Hobbs 80/20 batting.




I hope to get the binding on this evening so I can take them to tomorrow's sewing day.

If you are in the area and interested in sewing for this wonderful group, we will be at Bethany Presbyterian Church in the Fellowship Hall from 9-4. You don't have to bring a machine, but can if you want. There will be kits to choose from, cutting and ironing to be done if you don't want to sew.

All the quilts make through this group go to the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital in Indianapolis.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute, cute quilts.

Marilyn Popplewell said...

I never get tired of seeing a 1600 quilt, even in a mini form. Looks great.