The pink quilt got quilted last night using light pink PermaCore thread. I did freehand flowers in each block, leaves & loops in the sashing, and swirls in the outer pink border. WOW, my stack to have the binding hand sewn is getting bigger.
After quilting last night I started on a baby quilt that I promised to my daughter. Again, I opened a bag with leftover pieces. This one from the Pooh quilt I made for her before Andrew was born.
Here are the squares, sewn into rows.
I think rather than using the green Pooh print for a plain border that I will make a strip border with all these leftover strips.