Boy have my machines been busy since I got off work last night. I finished a customer quilt and then loaded the Pooh baby quilt and quilted it. This morning I sewed the binding on the Pooh quilt and loaded Baby Nines and quilted it.
In my online quilting group several years ago a bunch of us decided to make Baby Nines quilts. I had an assortment of pastel homespun FQs that I thought would work just fine. Well, as it turned out, I didn't need the quilt at that time and I wasn't happy with it, so I put it away. In my quest to finish UFOs, it's number was drawn to be finished this month. I have been looking at it for weeks now, trying to decide if I wanted to do the applique vines and how to quilt it. When I was quilting the Pooh quilt, I decided that I would just use the same pantograph, Popcorn, to do Baby Nines also. And it's quilted!
I paper pieced another 12 blocks for the "Hunters Star-NOT"