Sunday, September 20, 2009

Boot Camp Feathers - Patty's BOM Quilt

This is Patty's Block of the Month, from Quilter's Harvest, I believe. I tried the over and back feathers that I learned at Boot Camp from Suzanne. This is the first time I've tried them on an actual quilt and all I can say is, "It's a good thing the fabric is busy."

The blocks were quilted with freehand continuous pass per row of blocks, which I love to do.

The batting is Hobbs 80-20 and the thread is So Fine on top and Bottom Line in the bobbin.

Thanks Suzanne for all your help with these feathers!


Deb said...

Looks good to me! Especially for a first time...I don't think mine looked that good the first time!

Mel said...

You are SO GOOD!! Beautiful!!

QuiltSue said...

Only one word from me (Unusual for me I know) - beatiful.

Thankyou for showing it to us.