Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shipshewana Retreat 2010

OK, the Shipshewana Registration Form is ready and I am very excited to be coordinating this event.

The dates are Thursday, October 21 - Sunday, October 24th, 2010 and we are staying at the Farmstead Inn.

Retreat Cost: (Includes Lodging, 3 Continental Breakfasts, and $15 non-refundable sewing room fee)
Single = $350
2 persons/room = $175/per person
3 persons/room = $127/per person
4 persons/room = $103/per person

I have a block of 20 rooms reserved and your deposit is due by January 2, 2010.

Don't forget, there will be a JudyL mystery quilt.

The retreat is not affiliated with any one group, so, if you have any friends that would be interested, please let them know. We're just quilters getting together to sew, eat and shop in Shipshewana. There's no better place to do all 3 of those, in my opinion.

If you've never been to Shipshewana, you're in for a real treat.

8 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I'm so there!!! I can't wait!!! And I will block my time off from work now to be sure that I can make it! Woo hoo!!!

Judy Laquidara said...

Mailing my form and $$ tomorrow. I've written Becky and asked her to do the same. Thank yo so much for doing this.

Karen Sutton said...

I will be sending in my form. A friend and I are planning on attending. Is the cost $175 for the entire 3 night stay? What do you need for a deposit?
Thanks, Karen

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

I WISH I were going! Yall will have so much fun!

Great Blog! I will get you linked!

Mary Johnson said...

Well I was really tempted but I've already got travel plans for that weekend....maybe next year.

Karen said...

I'm printing the form as I write this and I'll get my deposit off by the end of the weekend. I can't wait.

julieQ said...

Sounds like so much fun! I would love to go...sigh...someday!

SubeeSews said...

Mailing my $$ out tomorrow! WhoooHooo
Subee in Northern Indiana