Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kylee's quilt is quilted



I finished the quilting, Popcorn, on Kylee's quilt this evening after a wonderful dinner with Julie, Andrew and Elizabeth. Tomorrow I'll tackle the binding.

I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. They are both very well behaved and I actually asked Julie tonight if they ever throw a fit. You know the kind, it usually happens in a store, and those big crocodile tears are pouring down some little child's face. I can only imagine they didn't get what they wanted and they'll be fine in a few minutes.

Anyway, Julie, I think you're a wonderful mom!

Pam's Crazy Nine-Patch
Very seldom do I have a customer that doesn't want their quilt's photos posted online. When Pam picked up her quilt last night, she decided to not sign the release for me to post them because she is planning to write her own version of the pattern. So, that one won't be shown here, and you'll just have to take my work for it that it turned out nice.

4 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I love this quilt! It turned out so bright and happy.

Gina said...

I love that quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Lynn said...

The quilt is beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Candace said...

It's so gorgeous and cheerful. Really a happy quilt.