Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dancing with Mabel

Tonight I got to spend some time dancing with Mabel. It seems like forever since I quilted anything. Spending way too much time watching "24"

I spent a relaxing weekend at the French Lick Resort, compliments of my employer, The National Group. All 20+ employees attended, and most with their spouses and families. We were treated to 2 wonderful speakers on Saturday morning and the rest of the weekend was ours to enjoy. Of course, we were given some spending money for meals and fun! What a great company to work for.

Anyway back to quilting...
I loaded Julianne's very first quilt tonight and am using the Fay Feather pantograph that she requested. I love the seafoam green thread on this one.

1 comment:

Karen (Misiz C) said...

I love your description... I, too, dance with my Wanda. Add wireless headphones and a iPod and the rest of the world melts away.
Love to see all your projects.