Sunday, September 5, 2010

Carol's 1930's Quilt

I finished this quilt late last night and I am very happy with the outcome. The pattern is Lucky Stars by Atkinson Designs and looks just awesome done in 1930's fabrics.

I quilted continuous curves in the inner blocks, and a loopy meander in the sashing and some feathers in the outer border. Hobbs 80/20 batting and Permacore white thread. It certainly would have looked great with a panto also, but I'm glad I took the time to do custom quilting. I hope Carol feels the wame way!

And the back....Dan is so good at helping me get just the right shot of the backs. Isn't this great?


Cheryl Willis said...

looks wonderful! love the back. cw

Quilter Kathy said...

Your quilting on this is fabulous...really makes the quilt vibrant!

Me aka Supermom said...