Friday, April 15, 2011

Cake, party treats and FNSI

I finished Andrew's Chuggington cake tonight. Certainly not my best work but I'm sure he will like it.



Then I made some party favors for him. I picked up these cookie cutters for 25 cents at Joanns a couple months ago with a plan to use them for this. I read it on a blog, but now I can't find it to know who to give the credit to. Anyway, I melted Wilton candy melts and added rice krispies. I placed the cookie cutters on a cookie sheet with a sheet of wax paper. I spooned the chocolate into the cookie cutters and placed the whole thing in the fridge to chill.



Then I placed one in each bag, complete with ribbon. I added a little tag that I made with Chuggington on one side and Andrew's party info on the other.




Now on to the sewing room for a little Friday Night Sew-In
Handmade by Heidi

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

You make cakes, too??!?! Very cool! You know what would be awesome? A cake for retreat? lol

Just kidding! I love cake though! ;)

It looks awesome!!

Leanne said...

The cookie cutter biscuits are a great idea I must put that to memory.