Last week's design wall(floor) stayed that way until yesterday. I wanted to have a post for today, so I got busy after spending the afternoon at the movie, seeing "The Help" with Janet and Randy. It was a great movie!
I took apart the 12" rows and added 6-8" pieces to make up the needed space. I used that butterfly backing fabric for the corners.
I may just load this one and quilt it today.
It was 11pm when I finished and Dan was in bed, but I was wide awake, so I pulled out the blocks for Jeff and Dané's new king size quilt and started sewing them together.
This is how far I got before the stroke of midnight and my signal that it was time for bed. The black horizontal strips are not sewn to the rows yet, just wanted a peek at how it was going to look.