I started working on a very old mystery quilt from Becca's blog.
I cheated!, there, I said it! I looked at the last clue. I decided that I didn't really care for it in the fabrics I had started with. When I pulled the pieces out of the tote, Janet asked if it was a Chinese Coins quilt and that got me thinking about it. I spent WAY TOO LONG figuring out how to make it look random. But, I love the outcome!
Then I pulled out these lotto blocks that I won at Spring Break at Mardi Gras. I added green sashing, setting triangles and a couple borders. I may quilt this one and donate it to the guild auction next year. Or I may decide I want to keep it.
Saturday afternoon I worked on my Zippy Strippy quilt, which still needs borders.
I also put together four 10-minute blocks. I picked up a few fat quarters from the boat at Lolly's to make some more.