Thursday, March 29, 2012

Carol's Quilt of Valor

I signed up again to quilt one quilt a month for Quilts of Valor. I did that for several years, but took last year off. I decided it was time to get started again. Carol from Ohio sent me this quilt and it is a great pattern. I'm not sure of the name of it but I like it. Her piecing is perfect and it was a pleasure to quilt.

She didn't have a quilting preference, so I chose Stars and Loops panto, Permacore white thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.

I hope this lovely quilt brings comfort to one of America's finest soldiers.


Cathy said...

Carol does beautiful piecing and your quilting is the icing on the cake!

Joshua Jerz said...

Hey Ruthie, I'm the soldier that received your quilt. I wanted to let you know, albeit four years later, that I appreciate the quilt.

Thank you for doing Quilt of Valor.