Thursday, March 29, 2012

Carol's Quilt of Valor

I signed up again to quilt one quilt a month for Quilts of Valor. I did that for several years, but took last year off. I decided it was time to get started again. Carol from Ohio sent me this quilt and it is a great pattern. I'm not sure of the name of it but I like it. Her piecing is perfect and it was a pleasure to quilt.



She didn't have a quilting preference, so I chose Stars and Loops panto, Permacore white thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.



I hope this lovely quilt brings comfort to one of America's finest soldiers.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Carol does beautiful piecing and your quilting is the icing on the cake!

Unknown said...

Hey Ruthie, I'm the soldier that received your quilt. I wanted to let you know, albeit four years later, that I appreciate the quilt.

Thank you for doing Quilt of Valor.