Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stashbusting 2012 - 3/4

Fabric Added this week - 9.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 20.5 yards

Fabric Used this week - .5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 3.5 yards

YEAR TO DATE STASH USED: -17 yards

It wasn't a good week for me stash-wise. One of our quilt shops is discontinuing fabrics, notions, books and patterns. I went with Dan to take back a serviced machine and had to look around. They still had some Countdown to Christmas and I have been looking for that to make the Starry Eyed Quilt, so I bought some half yards. I also bought some Pure fabrics and Kona cotton to make a wall hanging for Kale and Lynn to give to one of their neighbors as a housewarming gift. And a couple of 1930's FQs.



I did cut up a kit to take to the retreat on Thursday, but I didn't count that yet and I made 3 lotto blocks for the retreat.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It is too bad about Cheryl's dropping their fabric, but you got some great fabric and I am sure it was a good deal!