Saturday, March 3, 2012

Carolyn's Quilt

Carolyn made this beautiful quilt for her daughter, who picked out all the fabric. I suggested Bountiful Feathers panto and she agreed. It turned out just wonderful and now she says she has started something and will be making quilts for all her children.



I used PermaCore Mother Goose thread, which looks good on the background and the darker fabrics, and Hobbs 80/20 batting.



The backing is natural muslin which shows the quilting well.



I have another quilt started with the same panto:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great quilt to have on your HQ!

Frog Quilter said...

Great quilting.... I just used that panto today. It's awesome.

Mimi said...

Both quilts are beautiful. I can't wait to see the red and cream. I think that is my favorite combo. The quilting is definitely perfect for both of them, too.