Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pam's Quilt

Every once in a while I surprise myself. I caught on to doing pantographs when I first got my machine and I still love doing them. But, there are some quilts, and quilters, that deserve custom quilting. This one is just one of those!



Pam's quilt is square as can be, her piecing is perfection and the fabrics are just yummy!



She wanted feathers, CCs, and stippling. She said she like lots of quilting, so here is what I came up with.



I used So Fine/Bottom Line and I'm ever so happy that I picked up a spool of thread at their booth in Cincinnati, because I ran out of the cone I was using. The spool is a shade darker than the cone, but worked just fine. I was so mad at myself for not checking before the bus trip, but it worked out.



And the back.....almost looks as good as the front!

1 comment:

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Great quilt and extra great quilting, Ruthie. The backing is lovely. Blessings.