Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stashbusting - April 22, 2012

Fabric Added this week - 4.75 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 27 yards

Fabric Used this week - 6.625 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 17.125 yards

YEAR TO DATE STASH USED: -9.875 yards

I'll catch up eventually. When I get a better chance to work on my own projects.
My purchases included shopping at the quilt show in Cincinnati. 3 yards for the Jefferson High School 40th Class reunion quilt, a FQ for Andrew's label, a panel to quilt for Calise. I also ordered 2 half-yards cuts of Countdown to Christmas to finish my Starry Eyed

My fabric used includes 2 yards of backing for Andrew's train quilt, .625 for his binding and 4 yards for snap bags.


Quilt Show goodies: 2 new stencils, a pattern for some fancy pants for Calise, Peek at Christmas applique book, fabrics mentioned above, Omni, So Fine thread and Bottom Line bobbins and the cute container of goodies and bag that we received from Loretta on the bus.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

It is so hard to go to a quilt show and not buy anything. You numbers will soon even out.

Dar said...

How could you not buy fabric and fun things at a quilt show? I'm planning to do the same in Paducah next week. Watch out Stash Report.

PS how do you get all those pictures arranged like that in one post? Looks good.