Wednesday, October 17, 2012

All packed up!


Ready to head out to Shipshewana in the morning for our annual retreat. I'm sure sleep will be limited tonight as I will be thinking of all the things I may have forgotten to pack. I packed more projects than I will ever get done, but it's better to pack too many than not enough. Heaven forbid, I should have to go shopping at Yoder's or Lolly's. LOL

I'm taking fabric to work on: some custom baby burp cloths and the leftover fabrics will be a baby bricks quilt, a pumpkin bib for Calise, a baby quilt for Nick's new little baby, Drew, who was just born on Monday, black and whites for a 1600 quilt, a wallet to finish, an iron caddy, Matt's brown quilt, and a t-shirt quilt. I should have taken pictures of it all before it got packed, but I'll take photos as I finish these projects.

Let's hope the rain stops before we take off in the morning.

If you're reading this and coming to the retreat, I'll see you tomorrow!

If you live near Shipshewana, come by the Farmstead Inn and say hi. We'll be in the conference center, or we might be at JoJo's having a pretzel!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Have a great time Ruthie...of course, I really didn't have to tell you that, did I?