Monday, December 14, 2009

It's A Boy!



Jackson Lee Wasmuth made his appearance today in Denver, about 3 months early. I have no other details just yet, except that he has healthy lungs and is pretty good at kicking and crying.

Cory and Mandy were expecting to have a few more months to get ready for him, but I guess he was in a hurry.

I'm so excited for them and you know what....we just packed up their Christmas gifts last night for shipping, including his giraffe quilt.

I hadn't mentioned her pregnancy on my blog this time. They lost a baby about a year ago, so please say a prayer for this little guy to be strong.

6 comments:

Gari in AL said...

Oh, 3 months is really quite early. Yes, prayers for him and his parents.

Paula said...

We'll be praying. Our fourth child was born at 25 weeks....so I definitely know what they are going through. Please keep us updated....

Mel said...

Congratulations!! I'll be praying for his well being!

Mimi said...

Congratulations. It does seem that boys are in abundance lately. Sure hope he is going to totally fine. Congrats again. ae

fiberobsession said...

Congratulations! Your nerves must be right on the edge as you wait for him to get stronger and closer to term age. I'll pray for this sweet little guy. I hope there will be pictures at guild tonight.

Granny said...

Ruthie, How's he doing? I'm praying that he's going to be ok.