Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Carla's Girly Panel Quilts



Last weekend I finished quilting the last 2 girly panel quilts that Carla made.

The first one I quilted with Ribbons and Roses panto. I used Permacore Eggshell thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting on both of them.




A closer look:


The second one I quilted with Waterworld. I love the swirls on this panto!

A closer look:

Carla brought me one more quilt last night when she picked these up. I'm working very hard to get all my customers quilts done before Christmas. My original deadline for getting them finished was December 1st, but I've taken in more since I set that date and now it's looking more like December 10th. I hate to turn down quilts from my customers, but I have to remember that there are only 24 hours in each day.




No comments: