Monday, November 12, 2012

My Short List

Vicky over at LA Quilter and Carolyn over at Lakeside Quilting are holding hands and starting a project they call The Short List. I plan to have most, if not all, of my customer quilts done by December 1st, so I can work on some of my own projects.

1. Brown quilt for Matt - needs quilted and bound
2. Red quilt for Granddaughter Jessica - needs quilted and bound
3. 1600 quilt for Step-granddaughter Sarah - needs borders, quilted and bound
4. Stockings for Jeff, Dane and Calise - these need to be done by Thanksgiving!
5. Quilt for Baby Drew - it's just blocks on the design wall now
6. Quilt for Ashleigh's baby girl - needs quilted and bound

Doesn't seem like a very short list, but I think it's do-able!






4 comments:

Tammy said...

Good luck with your short list! I'm sure you'll complete it. I just pieced a top today for a quilt for my grandma. Now to get it quilted and bound. I have a few more other small projects to get done before Christmas.

Carolyn said...

Welcome! I'm so excited to get my projects done, can't wait to see your quilts!

Gari in AL said...

I, too, have a short list. Mine has all my Christmas gifts done by Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the whole season while working on new/fun/nondeadline projects.

Vicky said...

Great list! If anyone can do it, Ruthie, you can! We'll have fun!