Vicky over at LA Quilter and Carolyn over at Lakeside Quilting are holding hands and starting a project they call The Short List. I plan to have most, if not all, of my customer quilts done by December 1st, so I can work on some of my own projects.
1. Brown quilt for Matt - needs quilted and bound
2. Red quilt for Granddaughter Jessica - needs quilted and bound
3. 1600 quilt for Step-granddaughter Sarah - needs borders, quilted and bound
4. Stockings for Jeff, Dane and Calise - these need to be done by Thanksgiving!
5. Quilt for Baby Drew - it's just blocks on the design wall now
6. Quilt for Ashleigh's baby girl - needs quilted and bound
Doesn't seem like a very short list, but I think it's do-able!