Monday, January 7, 2013

Getting It Done!

Judy L's UFO challenge this year has a new name. My January Getting It Done list is below. It's going to be a busy year for me with our guild's UFO list, my Short List, and now the Getting It Done List. That's a good thing though, as I have so many unfinished projects. I would guess that if I finished all of them, I wouldn't have to buy Christmas presents this year, as everyone could receive a quilt. Hmmm, now that's a thought, although I love to shop!

January Getting It Done:
1. Make one outfit for Liz's AG doll
2. Make my guild row-by-row blocks
3. QOV 1600 - add borders
4. Finish the binding on Baby Bricks quilt

Here's my guild UFO list:
1. T-shirt quilt for Kathy - Assemble and quilt
2. 1930's BOM from Cheryl's - Assemble and quilt
3. Double ? Mystery from Quiltville.com
4. Black and White Birthday blocks - Assemble and quilt
5. Yellow and black - Quilt and apply binding
6. 1600 quilt for QOV - Add borders and quilt
7. Baby quilt for Drew - Assemble
8. Nickel Christmas Tree Wall Hanging - Quilt and apply binding
9. Halloween Twister Wall Hanging - Quilt and apply binding
10. Batik BOM that I bought at the auction - Apply binding
11. Blue Batik Braid - Quilt and apply binding
12. Kansas Troubles Row-by-row - Assemble and quilt

My Short List:
2. Red quilt for Granddaughter Jessica - needs quilted and bound
3. 1600 quilt for Step-granddaughter Sarah - needs borders, quilted and bound
5. Quilt for Baby Drew - it's just blocks on the design wall now - quilt and bind

I see that Baby Drew's quilt is on my UFO list and My Short List, so the will be a great one to finish up.

No comments: