I participated in a Christmas Cottage Swap with some other bloggers and received my blocks yesterday. They are just too cute!
I also sent out additional blocks to 9 members of our group to replace my original blocks. I misread the instructions and cut my roof 2.5 x 10.5 instead of 4.5 x 10.5. All the other pieces in the block are 2.5 inches by something else and I looked at those instructions so many times and didn't catch it. Here are my new blocks that went out in the mail.
I finished Cathy's bingo blocks quilt last night and she picked it up, and after she left I realized that I didn't get a picture of the entire quilt. Helpfully, she will bring it to guild next Wednesday.