Monday, November 10, 2008

Yesterday's Quilting with Andrew

I had the pleasure of watching Andrew yesterday and didn't get very much quilting done. That's OK though because I don't get to spend much time with him and thoroughly enjoy it when I do. He sure does like grapes!



Andrew's big brother Matt was at a friends house yesterday and I think they were both equally excited to see each other when they came to pick Andrew up.



Back to the quilting studio:
I finished quilting the pineapple blossom last night and love how it turned out. I used the Baptist Fan CL template , white PermaCore thread and Hobble 80/20 batting.



Here is the RWB string quilt with borders. I may quilt this one with the Baptist Fan template also.

4 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Handsome boys, handsome quilts, and how I love those fans Qqilting lines!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Beautiful quilting; beautiful boys.

Mary Johnson said...

They both look great - I love the BF's.

Aren't brothers sweet? I love that my two boys are close although with just a year and a half difference in their ages they did their share of fighting.

Holly said...

I really love the baptist fan too. Practically everything I look at these days, I want to put BFs on it. I got some new pattern boards at PIQF that I need to try out.