Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's On My Design Wall?

JudyL is having some design wall fun where you post what’s on your wall each Monday. This is my photo for this week, a day late, I’m afraid.



My design wall isn’t really very big, so I usually don’t have more than one project on there at a time. They have been know to stay there for an extended period of time, however. It is 2 foam core boards with sticky backing covered with flannel, so small items can stick by themselves or larger ones can be pinned on. This one will be on and off before the end of the week as it’s a challenge project. One more block to make and then I can stitch it all together and get it quilted and bound. I wasn’t planning to post a photo of it until it was finished, but oh well, now you have an idea what I’m doing with all the ice cream blocks.

Here's the 2 blocks I made last night:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh and you used strawberry and chocolate for the sashing! I love your ice cream quilt!

julieQ said...

Cute, cute! I like you design wall, I do not have one...I have a design floor!

Mimi said...

For some reason, I am hungry for ice cream now!

Gari in AL said...

This is really cute. Is it a pattern? I am just allowing myself to get into applique but am afraid to do to much as I really also love doing patchwork.

Lori said...

I have a craving....