Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coupons Galore!

I have used coupons in spurts since the 1980's, and it seems that I have caught the bug again.

This weeks shopping included K-Mart Double coupons up to $2 and I went on Sunday and took my order from $75 to $32. I didn't think to take a picture of my purchases. Of that $32, I bought 2 outfits for Elizabeth for $3.60 each, and some clearance Bratz items for granddaughters.

Yesterday on my lunch hour I stopped by Target and spent a whopping $1.36 for these items.


I ran to Target this evening and got these items for $5.04.


I try not to pick up things that I know we or our children or grandchildren absolutely will not use. But I must admit that sometimes it's hard if it's FREE or almost FREE.

I have attended a coupon class at a local community center the last two Mondays. I haven't really learned anything new, but its been kind of fun.

No comments: