Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2 More Giraffes Quilted



Last night I loaded and quilted a giraffe quilt that Janet made for her new grandson, Krayden. She had baby shower attendees write a wish and/or a thought for the family. We printed them on Printed Treasures fabric and she placed them in the inner border. What a cute idea, huh?



Here's the back, which is actually a very pretty dark blue flannel.




I used Square spiral panto by Keryn Emmerson, white permacore thread and Hobbs poly batting on this one.

Here is my 2nd Giraffe quilt, made for my stepson Cory's soon-to-be baby boy. I loaded and quilted it this evening.



I used Warm & Natural batting, white PermaCore thread and the square Spiral also.


And the back, a Peter rabbit toile print.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Ruthie, I love stopping by and seeing your quilting. These giraffe quilts are great. Love the top and the quilting-looks great. I may have to try to make one in the near future, if I could only figure out how to sew in my sleep...