Tuesday, November 3, 2009


I bought some fabric at Cheryl's on Saturday to make pillowcases to go with the quilt on our bed.

I love how they turned out. The green is really not that shade of green!


They do not go with the quilt at all.

I may have to make another quilt to match them.

Last night I packaged up the first 12 stockings in flat rate boxes.....just 108 more to go. We are filling the remaining stockings on Saturday afternoon.


Turtles In North Dakota said...

Oh yeah another quilt. Then you will also need more pillow case fabric too. Lol.Ü.Love the cases and the quilt you showed!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

You have been super busy.


fiberobsession said...

I love you bed quilt. I made a quilt for my sister using that pattern. I was so sad to give it away. I must start on one for me.