Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Purdue Wall Hanging & Another Bag

Here's my design wall tonight:



I got this sewn together on Saturday and did the quilting this morning. I still have to hand stitch the binding, but it should be ready to take to Julie's on Thursday, to give to Jerri.

This afternoon I made another Charm Party bag. This one is for a co-worker to give to her mom for Christmas. It's all done also, so I think this was a pretty productive weekend.




I also made 2 batches of Biscotti, which was a first for me and I think it turned out wonderful. I'm sending some to Jeff and giving some as christmas gifts. I coated about 12 dozen pretzels with chocolate yesterday also. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

5 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Woww, you have been busy. Now though, I'm going to have that song on my brain all day. Over here (UK) it's used as a background for adverts from a supermarket chain that I don't like!

Gina said...

Love the bag.
You have been busy

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Susan said...

Whew, I can't keep up

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the purdue quilt. do you know where I could find the pattern? or do you recall the name of it?

thanks

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Purdue wall hanging. Do you know where I could find buy the pattern? or the name of the pattern?

thanks!