Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mabel!



Mabel is 4 years old. I can't believe it's been that long, and how well she has behaved for these past 4 years. She's all paid for so I may think about getting her some nice new accessory. She has quilted 397 quilts and if I had known that before right now, I probably would have quilted 3 more just to make it 400. That's one quilt every 2.7 days, which is pretty good considering I have an 8-5 job. Her timer has turned over at the 250 hours mark 2 times and is at 99+ hours right now, which is an average of 1.5 hours of stitching time per quilt.

All in all, a very wise investment for me. Happy Birthday Mabel!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, those are some really great stats!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Those are fantastic stats!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, and good for Mabel! Congrats!

Sandy Panagos said...

Wow, Mabel rocks!! And, so do you!