Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stashbusting 2011 - #31

Fabric Added this week - 14.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 90.625 yards

Fabric Used this week - 3.625 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 151.875 yards

YEAR TO DATE STASH USED: 61.25 yards

Well, I sure had a good time at the shop hop and I guess you can tell that by my numbers. I didn't just buy for the sake of buying fabric, I actually have a plan for all that I bought.

We all had money left, so we stopped at Rossville Quilts on the way home to check out the last of their Firecracker Sale. I've never seen so many motorcycles outside a quilt shop before.



These reds are for 2 different quilts. The Moda fabrics on the left came from Rossville Quilts and was $6/yard.



These are for the pineapple quilt. I really want to have a nice variety of fabrics in this one. The WOW jelly roll is for an upcoming project, so it has a purpose also. And at $10 for 20 strips, I thought that was an OK deal.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Would love to have gone to the Rossville sale, and it looks like you had a good time at both!