Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Private Selections


Through bzzagent, I received coupons for some free products made by Kroger brand, Private Selections.

Barbeque Chicken Pizza was the first one and it was very greasy....soaked through a paper towel. Once that was taken care of, the taste was really good. It's a thin pizza, so extra crispy. Not really big enough for 3 servings though.



See, not even as big as a Bounty Select-a-Size paper towel.




Next up is the Chicken Trumpets appetizer. These were yummy, but once again, very small portion sizes.



The dessert we picked was mini eclairs, which we took to Christmas Eve at Julie's. I didn't get a picture of them, they were mini all right, but very tasty.

I'm not sure if I would purchase these at their regular prices, although I did get a great deal when I got them as Kroger was running a promotion were you got $3 off your next order for purchasing 3 Private Selections.

No comments: