Monday, December 26, 2011

Stashbusting 2011 - #52

Fabric Added this week - 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 105.625 yards

Fabric Used this week - .5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 217.875 yards

YEAR TO DATE STASH USED: 111.75 yards

I used a grand total of 1/5 yard this week, just enough to make a bag for my granddaughter Courtney's new tablet. She opened her presents from me on Christmas Eve and didn't get her Tablet until Christmas Day, so I bought a little pocket calendar, notepad and pen set to put in the bag. She loved it as it was and was even more excited when she realized her Tablet would fit inside.



The pattern I adapted for my use was Lindsay's at The Cottage Home. I added a strap to mine and only one button tab.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow! You have really gotten a lot accomplished this year. Good for you. Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Great job - I love the new variation. Thanks so much for sharing!!