Friday, April 19, 2013

Lisa's T-Shirt Quilt

Lisa made this cute t-shirt quilt at Spring Quilt camp and I'm just amazed at how she makes all those different shapes come together to a great quilt.

In Cincinnati, I purchased a couple new pantos and for this quilt I used Bauhaus Baby. I thought it was a good fit with all the squares and straight lines. I chose Sunlight PermaCore Thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.


Love the yellow thread on the back too!
Speaking of t-shirt quilts, this week the Common Threads Quilt Guild was treated to a program on t-shirt quilts by Caryl Schuetz of Indianapolis. She gave a powerpoint presentation and showed lots of cute t-shirt quilts. We are fortunate to have such a great speaker just an hour away from us. Thanks for a great program Caryl!

2 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Turned out fantastic!!!!

Jennifer said...

Glad you enjoyed Caryl's lecture - she is a friend of mine and my t-shirt quilt is in her book and maybe the slide show too :) my mom made it for me with all my Girl Scout shirts and I absolutely love it!