Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Some Family Time in November

Here is some of what has been going on around here besides quilting.

In November I went to Ekron, KY to my granddaughter's and we made a trip to McDonalds, her favorite place.
Julie, Matt, Andrew, Elizabeth, Kathy, Jessica, Sarah, Robbie, Bella and I attended the Annual armed Forces Fish Fry. Dinner was great, but of course, I ate too much! I sponsored a table in Jeff's name, so it was like he was there with us.
Here's the quilt I donated for this event. It only raised $55, which saddens me.


Julie celebrated a birthday this year with a little party and Liz came home with me for the night. We made a trip to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and a little fun.
Back at home to put together some new puzzles. She sure is good at them.
Julie's birthday flowers, ordered from FTD online and delivered Fedex.
I'm very happy with this purchase!
Julie made this pecan pie for Thanksgiving using her grandma's recipe. It was yummy!
Kendra and Tony taste testing cupcakes for their upcoming wedding.



No comments: