Friday, December 27, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. 6 Weeks to be exact. Yikes! I'm going to schedule some posts to finish out the year.

This quilt was on my sidebar for a long time. It was made by Virginia and It's just cute as can be. It's a Disappearing 9-patch and she used a layer cake, I think.



I quilted it with a new-to-me panto called Flower Child, by Apricot Moon Designs. 



I really had to pay attention to the coming in and going out of the flowers because if my mind was wandering, I could mess up really easy. I actually did that about 12" from the very end when I was doing just a half row.

I used light pink Omni thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting.
This will be one of my favorite pantos, I can tell.
 Here's the back, which is a flannel.
Cute, cute quilt!


1 comment: