Friday, February 1, 2008

Carolina Crossroads Quilted

I loaded and quilted my mystery quilt last night. Just used a simple pantograph, Stars & Loops, and PermaCore Lucern Blue for the top and Chambray for the bobbin. I tried to do this one with Signature thread, but I'm just so used to the nice stitches I get with PermaCore that I changed threads after the first pass. I think I will make a scrappy blue binding to finish it off. I have several customer quilts to do next, so my UFOs will be put on hold for a bit.

3 comments:

Doodlebug Gail said...

I really like your quilting design - great job!

Debi said...

What a beautiful quilt and the quiliting is awesome. Come visit my blog for my latest giveaway.

http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-event.html

Deborah Levy said...

Looks great!