Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catching Up On Some Blocks

Will you look at this? Here it is only the 5th of the month and I already have my JudyL's Star Block finished. I think this is the quickest I have finished one of these.

Those cutting instructions which include 16ths are a pain in the ___, but I have to admit that they sure do make a pretty block. And they are not that hard to cut once you wrap your brain around the fact that you cut in-between the marks, not on the marks. Here it is....Block #11:


I also worked on a quilterscache test block this evening and I'm sure Marcia will have it up in a day or so. The instructions for this one were perfect, as they usually are.

Now, I must go finish a couple of wallets for Dottie.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

You overachiever!

Mel said...

You are on the ball! Good for you, now you have time to start new projects!!

Margo in Maine said...

Great colors....always feels good to get it finished...it was an easy one this time at least for me...conquered 16th so that is a good thing too...Maine

Regena@QuiltnQuiltthings said...

Hey Ruthie
You have come to visit me a couple of times. so I thought I would come over to your blog and take a look. Looks like you have some fun things going on.
Regena

Julie in the Barn said...

Looks great. Nice job.