Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family and Friends, Old and New

A road trip to Madison today with Linda, Sossity and other friends from Old Tippe guild was my original plan for the day. I'm sure you all had a wonderful day and I hope I can join you another time.

Instead, I drove to Indy and met Julie and we visited Quiltmakers in Fishers, which is going out of business. I purchased fabrics to make a Purdue wall hanging for Jerri. Yes, I purchased fabric and will be reporting it tomorrow....

Tammy and Shelly were also at Quiltmakers and we all made our way to the Grape Impressions Winery and then Ferrins Fruit Wines, both in Carmel. Tasted some yummy wines and bought quite a few also.

I made it home just in time to rest for a while and then get ready for dinner at the Olive Garden. Visiting with Nancy and Dale, friends from long ago (20 years) was the highlight of the day.

No comments: