Saturday, October 17, 2009

Exhausted!

Whew, I'm tired! I spent the afternoon with Julie, Matt, Andrew, Elizabeth, Angie, and Marla at the Covered Bridge Festival in Mansfield, IN. We had a great time and I got some nice fall decorations, some kitchen gadgets, a christmas gift, and ate way too much yummy food. Matt and Marla took a helicopter ride and I have a video of it, but it's on my camera, which is in the other room and I'm too pooped to go get it right now.

Before I left this morning I worked on Carole's quilt and I'm pretty happy with how it coming along. The blocks are a Norma Sharp Chantilly Lace block pattern and the sashing is called ribbon candy, I believe.


2 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

this looks adorable! I love the colors too.

Mel said...

Fun colors!