Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mucinex DM - It's not for me!



That's me - UNDER THE WEATHER!

I've had a little cough for a few days, nothing else, just a cough. No fever, no chest pain, no sniffly nose, and I may go for hours without coughing. Yesterday morning I thought I would try something new to me....Mucinex DM Cough Suppressant.

Well, never again....I was so sick.
It started with cold sweats and a horrible headache, then vomiting. I went home for lunch and took a 2 hour nap and felt much better, so I went back to work. By about 4:00 it was back and that must have been the last of the timed release tablet.
After a customer quilt was picked up, I got into my jammies and snuggled up on the couch to listen to the news. I could only listen cause my eyes wouldn't stay open. By 8:00 I was feeling pretty good and had some chicken noodle soup.
This morning I am good as new....except for an occasional cough, which I can live with.

No comments: