Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Off to Shipshewana

I'm all packed and ready to head out first thing in the morning to Shipshewana to quilt, laugh, and eat with 50+ quilters, many of them will be new friends.

One of the most enjoyable parts will be spending quality time with my daughter Julie!

JudyL was our guild speaker tonight and boy did she wow us with her quilts. She sure does make it look easy to put those blocks together.

I did take pics of my projects, but haven't gotten them off my camera yet. I hope to accomplish a lot this weekend. Stay tuned.........

4 comments:

LuAnn said...

Have a great time in Shipshewana. I will be there with you in spirit. I will be there the week before Thanksgiving for the Dear Jane retreat. Take lots of photos.

Gina said...

Have a great time

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Sandy Panagos said...

Have fun, Ruthie. Can wait to read a report!

Quilter Kathy said...

Very exciting...have a great time!