Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shipshewana 2012

It's official - I've made our reservation for the Shipshewana 2012 retreat and the reservation form is ready.

The dates are October 18-21, 2012.

If you did not attend the retreat this year, here are some details:

We will be staying at the Farmstead Inn and will be using Conference Rooms D, E & F (windows!) to sew in. The guest rooms have 2 queen beds and a roll-away bed can be brought in for an $8 charge.

Continental Breakfast is served each morning and you are on your own for lunch and dinner. We all bring snacks for the snack table and I will provide soft drinks and paper products. I will be collecting a Retreat Fee of $20 per person to cover the sewing room, drinks and other necessities.

I have reserved a block of 25 rooms and you will be making your own reservations with the Farmstead Inn. This will make it much easier for you to make a change in roommates, if needed. However, if your roommate situation changes, please let me know. Make your reservations as soon as you can, as when the 25 rooms are books, I don't know if we can get more. I will take reservations for 60 quilters.

You can get the registration form HERE.

3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I already have my room reserved! I can't wait for next year!

Carol said...

We missed it this year because of our guild quilt show but are definitely planning to come next year. I have my form printed and ready to mail.

jirons42 said...

Just to let you know, Jean, Nellie, Arliss and I have put our checks in the mail =-)