I put the last stitches in the binding of this one last night. These nine-patch blocks were in the guild charity quilt bins when I had custody of them. They were put together with some fabrics for the borders and backing. In the couple of years since they were stashed away, I decided not to use them as planned and put this top together at out charity sewing day earlier this month. I quilted it using the Circle Lord Clam template, QD poly batting and light chambray Perma Core thread.
I just love to stitch on binding while I'm watching the Olympics in the evenings! I'm really going to miss it when they are over.